Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can You be Content without being Happy???

Somethin' I was mullin' over in the shower at 5:30 this morning.

What do you think?

Are contentment and happiness a must duo?

or can you be content without being happy?

I'm not quite sure what I think.

I think I know what my answer would be, but I'm not sure.

I don't think I want to be content without being happy, because I'm not sure that would really be, being content.

But if you really can be content without being happy, I still don't think I want to.

I would like to be happy in my contentment.
I would like to say that I'm content while feeling happy about it.
I would prefer to not just deal with being content and not being happy, because isn't that being complacent?

OYE!

Definitely too big of things to be pondering so early in the morning, I think!

No comments: