Friday, August 21, 2009

What Happened to My Tan! AKA Where Did the Summer Go!?!?!

This is my 3rd summer here in Texas.
The first summer, we moved in the middle of it, and then just tried to get familiar with this new place.
Last summer, I hated the heat! But found that going to the pool everyday (well, almost everyday) made life cooler and easier.
This summer was pretty much like last year, but we began going to the pool with friends in April. Needless to say, I had a base by the time real summer rolled around!

I haven't been this tan since the summer in between my freshman and sophomore year in HIGH SCHOOL! A LOOONG time ago!!

I really have no pictures to prove it because I'm always the one behind the camera, but not lying.. I was dark!

I love being tan!
Call me vain,
but,
I think I look better tan,
I know I feel better tan,
and my fat looks better tan!

But...
my tan is almost gone!!! :O(

It has been 2 weeks since we have been poolside and I am paling by the minute!

I wish I could afford to fake bake and keep this brown skin year round, but I have 3 kiddos who pretty much take all of my $$$ ;O)

So...
the summer is over! :O(
my tan is pretty much gone! :O(
woe is me!

1 comment:

His Hers Ours and Autism said...

I have a tanning capsule if you want to use it sometime. It's in my office. I say capsule because it looks like one. It's a stand up, space machine! Or, so the little boys think!! Just call me.
Kathy

PS) Seth says that he misses his best friend, Kru.