Monday, May 6, 2013

Lost


"I know you are lost...
But not that lost!!!!
You know your path,
you have just been scared for a while
with the dark woods that satan
had put beside your path!!...
You know it is that!
You will not let him win!!!
He is out to get us!
I love you!!!! 
You know what is right for...
U!!!
That is your light and path!!!"
(text message from my brother)

As I read this message late last night, I burst into tears.
Is that what I am? Lost?
About a year ago, I guess, I thought it was complacency.
But now???
Still complacent?
Why did I suddenly cry when I read that?
Is it because it is true?
Am I lost?

Do you have a job?
NO
Do you know what your purpose is currently?
NO
Do I know what I'm supposed to be doing?
NO
Have I attempted to solve it in multiple ways?
YES
Have I isolated myself from everyone?
YES
Can I fix myself?
NO
Have I tried?
YES 
Hmmmm...
Maybe I am lost?
...
...


No comments: