Wednesday, July 1, 2009

God's Word - Alive and Active!!!

Today, while I was doing my Bible study, an assignment was given to spend tome slowly reading a particular Psalm. I love the book of Psalms and always can find God there to speak to me no matter what is going on in my now.

The Psalm I read was so perfect (because that's just how God rolls!)

I wanted to share this with the few who actually read this!

My prayer is that you would hear God speaking to you, no matter where you are in your now!!

If you're....

  • going through a difficult time Psalm 116
  • going through a season of joy & thanksgiving Psalm 145
  • needing confession & restoration Psalm 51
  • struggling with identity & self-worth Psalm 139
  • in a time of crisis Psalm 143
  • needing wisdom & instruction Psalm 119
  • longing for intimacy with God Psalm 42
  • wanting wisdom & encouragement Psalm 37
  • wanting to be reminded of God's greatness & power Psalm 18

As you are reading, let God talk to you!
What does He say?
Pray these words to Him, but also let Him speak to you through the words!!

I hope this blesses you as it did me!

No comments: