Friday, September 26, 2008

My Psalm 122












Psalm 122
I am thrilled and excited whenever I have a chance 
to go to church - the house of the Lord - Living Hope.
My feet are planted here in College Station, a
closely knit community.
In this city, many believers of the Lord, come together
to praise the name of the Lord, following the Gospel 
at Living Hope.
There I find the Lord, full of love, grace, compassion,
mercy, hope and conviction.
We need to pray for the peace of College Station:
May everyone you know and love you be secure.
May there be peace within our city limits and
security and safety within our buildings.
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say,
"Peace be within you."
For the sake of Living Hope - the house of the Lord our God, 
I will seek for what is best for you.
-Amen
written 9-26-08

No comments: