Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year - A Love Letter From God to You

My Love,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you (psalm 139:3), and I love you (John 15:9).  You were created in My image (Genesis 1:27). You were formed by My hands (Psalm 139:13). I cradled you when you were born (Psalm 22:10).  I have called you be name (Isaiah 43:1), and you are perfect in My eyes (Solomon 4:7).

I have created so much to make you happy (Genesis 1:28, 29), because I love you deeply and hopelessly (Solomon 4:9).  I made the sun, the moon, the stars, wildflowers and songbirds (Genesis 1:1-24), and every day I am right there with you.  You are never out of My sight (Psalm 139:3-10).

I think you are incredibly beautiful (Solomon 2:14)!  When you are tired, I'll give you rest for your soul (Matthew 11:29).  I will caress you with My gentle ways (Psalm 18:35) and always fo what is best for you (Psalm 46:6-9).  If you make a mess of you life, I will get you out of it (Romans 3:23, 24).  When your life is a living hell, I'll rescue you (Psalm 30:3).  Then you will be able to come out from under that heavy, black cloud (Romans 8:1).  I will comfort you and turn your sadness into joy (Jeremiah 31:13)!  I will give you a new clean life (Psalm 51:10_, and I will wipe away every tear from your eyes (Revelation 21:4)!

When your lonely, I'll hug you (Psalm 68:6).  When you're tired, I'll refresh you (Jeremiah 31:25).  When you're weak, I'll be strong (2 Corinthians 12:10).  When you are drowning, I'll lift you up (Isaiah 43:2).  I'll carry you in My arms and hold you close to My heart ( Isaiah 40:11).  I will heal your broken heart, bandage your wounds (Psalm 147:3) and help you through every hard time (Isaiah 41:13).  Have faith in Me and I will make you well (Matthew 9:22).  Other lovers may forget you, but I will always tell you the truth (Romans 3:4), because I am the Truth (John 14:6).   I am the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8)!  You can never do anything so bad that I won't love you (Ephesians 2:4,5), because I am fiercely loyal (1 Corinthians 1:9).  I will turn your nights of crying into days of laughter (Psalm 30:5), and I will chase you with beauty and love every day of your life (Psalm 28:6).  I'll put a song in your heart that will make you dance for joy (Psalm 30:11, 12)!  Then, I will make you strong, give you peace (Psalm 29:11) and set you free from fear (Psalm 34:4).

My heart is full of compassion for you (Romans 9:13), so I will erase your mistakes and give you a fresh start.  I won't hold anything against you (Psalm 32:1,2).  I will take all of your sins on Myself so you can be free of them (Ephesians 1:7), and I will make you whiter than snow (Psalm 51:7)!  I have loved you from the beginning of time and I have an exciting plan for your future (Jeremiah 29:11)!  You will discover your real identity when you get to know Me (Ephesians 1:11, 12).  Your life with Me will be a great adventure (Romans 8), and you will ride through eternity on My wings (Deuteronomy 32:11)!

Please accept this extravagant gift of life that I am offering you (Romans 5:17-21)!  Come to me and you will find that I am gentle and humble (Matthew 11:29).  I am merciful, slow to anger and full of grace (Psalm 145:8).  My heart beats wildly every time you look in My direction (Solomon 4:9)!  Follow Me and I will give you the desire of your heart (Psalm 37:4), because I am passionately in love with you (Psalm 45:11)!  Nothing, absolutely nothing can change My love for you (Romans 8:38, 39)!  Trust in Me and I will help you (Romans 10:11).  I'll welcome you with open arms (Mark 10:16), and I will meet all of your needs (Philippians 4:9).  I will love you all day and sing songs to you at night (Psalm 42:8).   You man the world to Me and My love for you knows no limits (John 3:16)!

Let Me live in your heart and I'll breathe new live into you (Roman 8:11).  Just invite Me in and all of heaven will celebrate (Luke 15:7)!  I'll be with you every day of your life (Matthew 28:30), and fill you with hope (Romans 15:13) because you belong to Me!  You are Mine (Exodus 19:5)!  I gave up what I loved most to win your love (Romans 8:32), and I've waited an eternity for you (Ephesians 1:11)!  If you believe in Me, I will save you (Romans 1:16)!

I Am Jesus, the lover of your soul!!!

2 comments:

CathyG said...

Kari -- what a beautiful compilation of scripture! Thanks so much for posting these very encouraging words.

Kari said...

Not my words or compilation!!! A precious, Godly women sent this to me and I just had to copy it!